Sunday, May 06, 2007

SUNDAY SHUFFLE #36

It's the "I'm so tired" edition! Why? Prom was last night, which means we didn't get home until 2:00 and the old body clock woke us up by 7:30. Whee! It's been a busy weekend otherwise too - we saw Spider-Man 3 on Friday night and we have a confirmation open house to go to this afternoon (plus, we have to get Grant before my parents' church starts at 10:00. Jill's in the tub, so I have some time to kill...we'll see if we can squeeze this in. I hope the selection is more rockin' this morning; I need to wake up.

1. In A Future Age (live)/Jeff Tweedy (4)
2. Fat Children/Jarvis Cocker (3)
3. O.K. Alright/The Whigs (9)
4. Please/The Brokedown (15)
5. Robbers/Cold War Kids (6)
6. Lumberlung/Slobberbone (14)
7. Stickman/Elliott Smith (23)
8. Fish in the Jailhouse/Tom Waits (5)
9. Written Invitation/The Whigs (10)
10. Junior Panthers/Sloan (8)

No comments: