Wednesday, May 02, 2007

INPUT

It's been an explosion of the new around here the last two days. Two separate orders from Amazon have arrived in successive days; a quick trip to Best Buy brought some new music; and I used up the rest of my eMusic downloads. Here's what I have to absorb by listening to it and couple times or reading...

Michael Chabon/The Yiddish Policeman's Union
Joshua Ferris/Then We Came to the End
Ian McDonald/Brasyl

All-Star Superman Vol. 1

Dinosaur Jr./Beyond
Feist/The Reminder
Golden Smog/Blood on the Slacks
Mary Weiss/Dangerous Game
Okkervil River/Black Sheep Boy Appendix
M. Ward/"Green River"

Guess I'd better get to it!

2 comments:

TJ said...

Hey, I didn't expect that Dinosaur Jr would show up on eMusic. Rad!

Justin Steiner said...

Yeah, it's cool they signed to Fat Possum. You have any downloads to grab it now?