Sunday, February 11, 2007

HERE COMES THE FLOOD

I've spent this past week trying to catch up on my reading (of comics and magazines, mostly) and my DVRed TV shows and so on, as well as blog posts. Neither project was hugely successful, though I did do enough of the input to create even more need for output. So, I'm going to produce as many of those posts as I can the next couple days.

You may also have noticed I now have labels on the bottom of my posts. Today I made the switch over to the new Blogger system, which allows such things. I also need to explore all of the other options for postings and the look of the blog and so forth. I may make some changes. I may not. I also want to try and grow my readership as well. I want to do something with my MySpace account too. We'll see...

No comments: