Monday, March 12, 2007

LOST WEEK

No, it wasn't all about "Lost" last week, though how good was last week's episode? Lots of interesting parts in the whole Dharma/Others plot and a good flashback with Sayid.

And no, I'm not referring to the hour we lost on Saturday night, a few weeks earlier than usual...but is everyone's body clock as screwed up as mine is? It's 7:12 but I'm tired like it's 10:12. Not good.

I am talking about the fact I didn't get to any posts last week and I didn't read much on the net last week and I didn't get to any e-mail. Last week was the runup to Jill's production of "Singin' in the Rain" and she got home before 10:00 only once. I'm used to being the only one here during weeks like that and it's so much easier now that Grant is 9 but I still get out of my usual rhythms and routines.

Did I at least get a lot done in regards to my pop culture intake? Not so much...

I did finish the book I was working on - after two weeks! I didn't get around to that review, though I hope to soon. I started another book but I'm only about 120 pages into it so far. I didn't begin my Hellboy project. I still haven't started on my Harry Potter project. I have two months worth of Asimov's and F&SF each to read, as well as a number of other magazines.

I didn't get around to looking at any of the extras on 24 Season 2. Grant and I did watch a number of episodes of Superman Animated Season 1, after a long break from that set. I also watched "Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny" with Graham - fun movie that I plan on reviewing once I can get around to looking at all the extras.

That's about it. I don't want to sound like I'm whining - I'm just surprised at how fast the week disappeared and how I keep falling further behind on what I want to accomplish. Well, there's always this week...

No comments: