Thursday, January 04, 2007

TELLING TIME IN INDIANA

That's the title of a new song played by my friend Adam Roney at open mic tonight. It's good. I'm getting to this post late because a bunch of us went out to a Mexican place after we all played our two songs (I did "Woke Up," which got a compliment from one of the owners, and "Holding Pattern"). So, you're not going to get much in the way of depth tonight.

I was going to get to an album review but that will have to wait. I was going to finish the trade I started last night but that will also have to wait. I'm in the middle of an episode of "24," though I did get through "9 AM - 10 AM" (I'm somewhere around 10:30 AM). I finally downloaded something from eMusic today - still have 53 tracks to go before next Thursday. Finished the Cash in the car and started some Pernice Brothers. Got some laundry done. Cooked dinner. Did the dishes. Now listening to the bonus tracks from Boys and Girls in America. Good night!

No comments: