Thursday, March 23, 2006

LOST "LOST"

After what, a month, we finally got a new episode of "Lost" last night. I think it hurts the momentum of the show to have breaks that long on the consistent basis that it's had of late. The previous episode was a high of the season and then...but I digress. I had the VCR running while I watched last night, since Jill is still a bit wiped from her crazy "Beauty and the Beast" schedule of the last two weeks. Everything was all well and good until the end. Just as Henry Gale was pouring his cereal and learning that Anna-Lucia didn't tell Jack and Locke about the map he drew for her...the power went out! By the time it came back on, I caught Henry mentioning something about a trap or...? Can any of you help me out and tell me what happened?

1 comment:

Justin Steiner said...

Thanks, LTR. I figured you could fill me in. Jill got around to watching the tape earlier and yelled for me to fill her in on the missing minute.