Saturday, January 07, 2006

WEEK ONE

Just for fun, I thought I'd give you a rundown of my week as far as what I read, listened to, watched, and so forth. I'm not planning on making it a regular Saturday feature but you never know.

This week I...

...read one book, which comprised 9 short stories (including some that may have been novellas or novelettes - I just classify them as short stories for economy's sake), and those were the only stories I read

...read 4 comics

...read one magazine and am halfway through another

...listened to 12 CDs and listened to one of those 3 times (guess which one), plus I'm halfway through another one in the car

...watched a deleted scene from "The 40 Year-Old Virgin;" 3 episodes of "The Simpsons Season 7;" and two episodes of "Undeclared"

...also watched 4 TV shows (one of which aired two episodes); 2 NFL playoff games; a smattering of other sporting events and sports-related shows; news

...posted to this blog six times, including this entry

2 comments:

TJ said...

Sounds like someone has definitely found the thread.

Justin Steiner said...

Guess so. Quantifying things again definitely means I'm paying more attention to it all. And absorbing as much as I can is my default setting, after all.