Tuesday, January 31, 2006

JANUARY 2006 TOTALS

I read 4 books in January (Magic for Beginners; Private Wars; Glass Soup; Serenity: The Official Visual Companion). I abandoned 1 book (On Beauty). I purchased 1 book (Company).

I purchased 3 CDs (The Greatest; Rabbit Fur Coat), one of which was an EP (Ultimatum). I dowloaded 3 CDs (Little by Little; Psalterie), one of which was an EP (Building 55).

I read 23 short stories, some of which comprised 1 of the books I read.

I read 5 trade paperbacks (Runaways: Pride & Joy; 100 Bullets: Samurai; Seven Soldiers of Victory Vol. 1; Fables: Homelands; Godland: Hello, Comsic!). I purchased 3 of those trade paperbacks (the last three on the list). I purchased and read 5 comics (two issues of Firestorm; two issues of Teen Titans; one issue of Infinite Crisis - all were traded in at the comics shop).

I watched 1 DVD box set (Undeclared) and most of another (The Simpsons Season 7). I watched some of the extras from another DVD (The 40 Year-Old Virgin). I purchased 1 DVD (Wedding Crashers).

I watched every new episode of 7 TV shows (24; Gilmore Girls; Scrubs; Love Monkey; Lost; My Name is Earl; The Office).

5 comments:

TJ said...

I love a good list. That's some mighty fine consumin' there.

Isn't that Long Winters EP awesome?

Anonymous said...

I'm allowed to make fun of the Gilmore Girls if I let you make fun of RealWorld / Road Rules shows, right?

Justin Steiner said...

Trevor - thanks for your support. And yes, Ultimatum is awesome. Can't wait for the full length - heard anything on when it's due out?

Tom - I won't make fun...I'll just sadly shake my head. Gilmore Girls has great writing and Lauren Graham is so fine...

Anonymous said...

she really is gorgeous, isn't she?

Justin Steiner said...

Yes. Yes, she is. She's my current celebrity crush.