Monday, January 02, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hello and welcome to Another Piece of Shooflypie 2006. My plan is to post on a much more regular basis this year. To that end, I have decided to go back to quantifying my year as far as what I'm reading and watching and listening to and buying. This doesn't mean I will be hitting you with lots of numbers; rather, this should lead to posts with a bit more depth and a wider range of subject. That's the plan, anyway. Oh, and my new goals for books read is 40. I should be able to meet it.

Our holiday was nice; we traveled to Columbus, OH to see my father-in-law and his new wife. They took me to The Laughing Ogre, one of the best comics shops in the country (I picked up two trades - 100 Bullets: Samurai and Runaways: Pride & Joy), and we went to an exhibit on chocolate and downtown for First Night. It was a very nice visit.

Now we are back home. I start work today, Grant starts school tomorrow, and Jill starts back on Wednesday. Back to it all. We plan on having a great year and I hope everyone reading this has one as well. Please come back and see what's going on around here...

No comments: