Sunday, November 18, 2007

SUNDAY SHUFFLE #64

It's only a couple days before we head to PA for Thanksgiving. I always look forward to this time of year but I'm anticipating it even more this year. It will be nice to get away for a few days and to see all of my family (there's a new addition this year!). We'll be traveling back home next Sunday, so I don't know if I'll get to a shuffle or not. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

1. Nothing Is Easy/The Whigs (9)
2. Title Track/Okkervil River (6) - also on the iPod
3. Best of Luck/Oakley Hall (3) - also on the iPod
4. Kingdom of Spain/The Decemberists (5)
5. Something You Ain't Got/Cracker (9)
6. The Family Gardener (live)/Jeff Tweedy (5)
7. Getting Saved/Portastatic (16)
8. Thirteen/Elliott Smith (6)
9. Duet For Guitars #1/M. Ward (5)
10. Like a Light/The Broken West (12) - also on the iPod

No comments: