Sunday, July 08, 2007

SUNDAY SHUFFLE #45

It is supposed to be hot and humid around here today, so I got up early and started doing some of my chores. One of those chores is my progress reports for work - the summer five week sessions go fast. I'm about halfway done, so it's all downhill from here.

I would also like to take a moment to wish my mom a happy birthday. She and my dad are in Europe right now with my aunt and uncle and I hope they are all having a good time. Happy Birthday, Mom!

1. I Can't Sleep/Sloan (9)
2. Open Eyes/Apples In Stereo (9)
3. Letter From Belgium/The Mountain Goats (10)
4. Into the Open/Heartless Bastards (8)
5. Dead Man's Will/Iron And Wine & Calexico (15)
6. Nobody But You/The Black Keys (9)
7. Word On the Street/The Broken West (13)
8. Working Girls (Sunlight Shines)/Pernice Brothers (10)
9. Continuation/John Vanderslice (3)
10. Sick Priest Learns to Last Forever/Destroyer (8)

No comments: