Wednesday, December 27, 2006

TV 2006

Our TV-watching capabilites changed this year with the addition of a DVR to our digital cable package that also includes HBO (a channel I can't live without for all the great original shows). Not only does it mean my wife can record every episode ever of "What Not to Wear" but we can get 2 shows recorded at once if we're not around (or can record 2 and watch a third on another TV). It's been great. I also discovered a number of shows this past year that have made the list and made me wonder how I could have missed them originally. The good news is that I'm hooked now, I guess. Anyway, here's the list...

1. The Wire (HBO)
2. Battlestar Galactica (Sci Fi Channel)
3. 24 (Fox)
4. The Office (NBC)
5. Deadwood (HBO)
6. Veronica Mars (first UPN, now CW)
7. Scrubs (NBC)
8. Lost (ABC)
9. Daily Show/Colbert Report (Comedy Central)
10. Entourage (HBO)

2 comments:

TJ said...

I just finished the 4th season of The Wire via OnDemand a week or so ago. What a punch in the gut. I still can't stop thinking about it.

Justin Steiner said...

There are going to be books written about this show when it's all said and done. So, so good and so, so heart-wrenching.