Sunday, September 16, 2007

SUNDAY SHUFFLE #55

Well, so much for my optimism. I was a pretty good week and I adjusted to the job and the expanded hours as the week went along. The kicker is have to be at work 6 days a week, though Fridays it will only be an hour or so (I picked up an open guard shift for 2 hours before I taught this week). Anyway, I'm still optimistic that I can do all that I want to. And God help me, I'm thinking of launching a second blog...more on that later. Maybe.

1. Stars Fell on Alabama/The Mountain Goats (18)
2. eterna (concerning the end of the world) (ps 30:9)/The Prayers and Tears of Arthur Digby Sellers (21)
3. Black Wave/Bad Vibrations/Acrade Fire (9)
4. Getting Saved/Portastatic (15)
5. White Waves/Shearwater (6)
6. Magazine Called Sunset (Alt. Version)/Wilco (7)
7. The Loss Adjuster (Excerpt 1)/Jarvis Cocker (4)
8. Rubidoux/Cold War Kids (7) - with another "hidden" track
9. Raised By Wolves/Voxtrot (3)
10. We Were Patriots/The Mountain Goats (5)

No comments: