Monday, September 03, 2007

HIATUS

As I've mentioned before, life is changing around the Steiner household. Those changes don't take full effect until next week, when we start up swimming lessons for the fall. Once that happens, I'll be at the Y around 5 hours a day. Between those hours, household chores, keeping Grant on task for school, quality time with the whole family, songwriting and other creative endeavors, pop culture ingestion, food ingestion, and sleep, I won't have a whole lot of time to devote to blogging (especially as I get acclimated to the new job and schedule). So, for the forseeable future, I will be going on a hiatus. Not sure when I'll be back to blogging on a semi-regular basis, but it will be a few weeks at least. So, take care of yourselves and I'll see you down the road.

No comments: