Wednesday, August 01, 2007

PERFORMANCE LOG: JULY 2007

It was a different month of performing in July. I played at two places I'd never played before (Espress Yourself and The Coffee Cup) and played at one I hadn't been to in a number of months (MoOOM); on the other hand, I only played once at a usual haunt (Anneliesje's)...a couple nights at Front Porch were mixed in too. I also did some collaborating on stage - singing harmony with Britt (on her song "Let's Run Away"), having Graham play electric guitar on a song we hadn't done together since February ("Holding Pattern"), had Tom get up and play electric guitar on another song ("Let's Get Married Tonight), and did an impromptu collaboration with Graham on guitar, me on piano, and Jill tap-dancing. And to top it all off I debuted a new song, "What Will We Do When the Party's Done?"

Here's the list in chronological order from the first time I played each song in July...

Holding Pattern - 2
Could Have Been - 5
Decoder Ring - 1
In the Dark - 3
Let's Get Married Tonight - 4
What Will We Do When the Party's Done? - 4
That's Okay - 1
Dear Prospective Employer - 1
Stolen Car (Springsteen) - 1

No comments: