Wednesday, December 28, 2005

BOOKS 2005

This is the year I finally broke through and met my reading goal for the year, passing it by 2 for a total of 38 on the year. It could have been even more but I only managed 2 books the last two months. As I mentioned the other week, I lost the thread somewhat. Anyway, this list contains the books I read and not just the ones published this year...

1. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
2. Stranger Things Happen by Kelly Link
3. Counting Heads by David Marusek
4. The Girl in the Glass by Jeffrey Ford (his novella, The Cosmology of the Wider World, is also recommended)
5. Tooth and Claw by T.C. Boyle (also greatly enjoyed his novel A Friend of the Earth)
6. The Egyptologist by Arthur Phillips
7. Air by Geoff Ryman
8. The Truth About Celia by Kevin Brockmeier
9. Home Land by Sam Lipsyte
10. Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman

No comments: