Sunday, July 20, 2008

SUNDAY SHUFFLE #99

The big performance didn't happen the other night, due to a long line in front of me for signups (and I got there 40 minutes before the door opens to sign up) as well as people who got signed up ahead of time by the host. The result was that we were 17th on the list, which would have meant an 11:00 performance time or so - way too late for my parents to stay and our son. It was frustrating. We performed it on the porch for my parents, at least, and then we all went out for some ice cream.

Enough whining, let's get to the last Sunday Shuffle in double digits...

1. Don't Talk Anymore/The Whigs (12)
2. Wonderful/Josh Rouse (10)
3. Tonite It Shows/Mercury Rev (1)
4. Happy Alone/Earlimart (11)
5. I Feel Better/Frightened Rabbit (6)
6. Rogue Revelator/Oakley Hall (6)
7. Ten Lonely Words/Julie Ocean (5)
8. Abigail/The Broken West (16)
9. Georgia, Georgia/Elliott Smith (9)
10. Good Dreams/Superchunk (7)

No comments: