Sunday, February 03, 2008

SUNDAY SHUFFLE #75

It's also a Super Bowl Shuffle, as the Giants will try and take down the undefeated Patriots this evening. I'm not rooting for either team, really; I just hope it's a competitive game for at least a half and hopefully more. I'll probably half watch the commericals and do some reading on my 5th book of the year.

Last night was our annual trip to House of Kobe to celebrate Jill's birthday (tomorrow!). Her dad and his wife drove up from Columbus (we're going out to breakfast with them shortly) and her aunt and cousins and their families come out as well. My parents come too. So, 13 in all for yummy food hibachi style. And it was yummy.

Okay, it's time to get to the music...

1. Slicker Drips/The White Stripes (6)
2. Looking Over My Shoulder/Elliott Smith (8)
3. A Sentence Of Sorts In Kongsvinger/Of Montreal (9)
4. No Key, No Plan/Okkervil River (5)
5. Stop And Think It Over/Mary Weiss (4)
6. Hands Up Baby/Camera Obscura (7)
7. Headsfull/Amy Millan (10)
8. Angels/Black Mountain (3)
9. Song Writes Itself/Pela (9) - also on the iPod
10. Split Needles/The Shins (7)

No comments: