Sunday, April 02, 2006

THE LOST HOUR

Things I could have done with the hour we lost last night...

* Read another story in The Empire of Ice Cream (working on "A Night in the Tropics" right now)

* Watched more of the extras on The Fearless Freaks DVD (the main doc is good, by the way)

* Listened to the new Yeah Yeah Yeahs another time (I picked up Show Your Bones when I got the DVD on Friday and am right now listening to it for the second time)

* Worked on learning the bass some more (I did play for an hour in the afternoon, as well as the guitar; then again, I don't think my family would have let me make a racket that late at night)

* Started a new writing project (I have an idea...)

* Slept (I'll probably feel that loss tomorrow, especially since it's back into the pool)

No comments: