Sunday, June 29, 2008

CD LIST

Okay, I lied. How about one more post?

I haven't written much about music at all this year, a fact I hope to change. I thought you might be interested in what I've gone out and bought, rather than just downloaded (plus, you can go back and look at my eMusic download posts for those albums). So, here are the 18 new CDs I've put on my shelves so far this year...

1. Drive-By Truckers/Brighter Than Creation's Dark
2. Vampire Weekend/Vampire Weekend
3. Nada Surf/Lucky
4. The Mountain Goats/Heretic Pride
5. Gary Louris/Vagabonds
6. The Gutter Twins/Saturnalia
7. The Raconteurs/Consolers of the Lonely
8. Kathleen Edwards/Asking For Flowers
9. Uncle Tupelo/No Depression
10. REM/Accelerate
11. The Black Keys/Attack & Release
12. Big Dipper/Supercluster: The Big Dipper Anthology
13. Old 97s/Blame It On Gravity
14. Death Cab For Cutie/Narrow Stairs
15. Sloan/Pretty Together - actually, a gift from my brother
16. Aimee Mann/ @#$%&*! Smilers
17. Sloan/Parallel Play
18. Coldplay/Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends

No comments: